Thinking of buying a used luxury handbag but are unsure if It’s the real-deal? Ever wonder “how to spot a fake?”
Studies show that 2 out of 10 Louis Vuitton handbags aren’t even the real deal! With a statistic like that, It’s a good idea to get the authenticity verified first!
Let’s look at some of the ramifications of purchasing inauthentic products:
- Legality. Replica products are typically produced and sold without the authorization of the original brand. This is a violation of intellectual property rights, and purchasing them supports illegal activities.
- Ethical concerns. Supporting this type of market can contribute to exploitative labor practices and potentially fund criminal organizations.
- Poor Quality. While some knock-offs may LOOK convincing, they often lack the quality, craftsmanship, and durability made by genuine designers.
- Limited Selection. Knock-offs often mimic popular designs from a limited range of brands. By purchasing these products you miss out on the variety and creativity of genuine designer collections.
- No investment value. Authentic designer bags can sometimes appreciate in value over time, especially if they are from limited editions or iconic collections. Knock-off products do not have this investment potential.
Avoid the headache altogether by authenticating all of your products from the best Louis Vuitton authentication service providers!